Improve employee morale, engagement, and productivity using an engaging online program.
With mental health needs on the rise due to COVID-19, many organisations are looking for ways to proactively support employee health and safety and reduce psychological risk.
Your staff may be juggling jobs, families, and facing mounting anxiety about health and finances. They may be feeling stressed, isolated and overwhelmed, increasing their risk of depression and burnout. Over time, this can lead to declining physical and mental health and result in reduced motivation, capacity and productivity, along with a rising cost of claims.
In response, we’ve developed an interactive online stress management course designed to equip employees, and their families, with tools to help their mental health. It’s based on our market-leading Better Mental Health program and endorsed by Mindful Employer and SANE Australia.
Request a demo
About the program
Managing Stress in Times of Uncertainty is a context-specific digital mental health program designed to support staff during the COVID-19 pandemic. Employees get 12 months access and can repeat and share it with family members at no additional cost.
Watch a 90-second animation about the program…
This program gives your people the tools they need to protect their mental health
Through a series of online micro modules, employees learn how to:
- Normalise the physical experience of stress including feelings of anxiety, racing thoughts, sleeplessness, irritability, and fearfulness.
- Sustain health and wellbeing under pressure.
- Circuit-break the cycle of stress and anxiety.
- Increase personal resilience and coping skills during times of crisis.
Practical learning backed by science
Developed by registered psychologists and instructional design experts the program provides a self-paced, practical, relevant and engaging learner experience, including:
- Subject matter experts that provide evidence-based information on key topics including the science of stress, sleep, diet, exercise and how these impact on mental health.
- Practical strategies including Cognitive Based Therapy (CBT) re-framing.
- Bite-sized content that is engaging and interactive; messages are clear, consistent and memorable.
What’s the value?
- Employees gain practical tools they need to protect their mental health.
- Managers get guidance on how to facilitate a post-program team check-in. There is also the option to include a debrief with one of our psychologists to help support your managers.
- HR managers get a tailored rollout to suit their organisation, including live dashboards and comprehensive reporting.
- Leaders get a ‘pulse check’ of their organisation so they can identify, and respond strategically to areas of risk.
Tailored rollout to suit your organisation
Our bespoke Learning Management System can be white-labelled and customised for your organisation. Also included:
- Dedicated Aspect project coordinator that works with you to roll out a time-efficient tailored campaign designed to maximise engagement.
- Mobile optimised program that’s scalable and accessible 24/7 for staff working remotely on any device.
- Company logo and the option of a personalised video message from your leaders.
- Upload company-specific resources and integrate services such as your EAP.
Credible COVID-19 specific resources to help protect the mental health of your people
Staff can download evidence-based information that will be updated as circumstances around COVID-19 evolve. Current topics include:
- Managing stress in times of uncertainty
- How to take the Panic out of Pandemic
- Leading your team remotely
- Staying mentally healthy while working from home
- Leading through a crisis
- Managing your mood and energy podcast
Live dashboards and comprehensive reporting
- Live dashboards give you visibility over engagement statistics in realtime.
- Includes a ‘pulse check’ survey that asks participants general questions about stress, mental and physical wellbeing, social isolation and help-seeking behaviour.
- You get aggregate deidentified reporting that provides valuable oversight of the impact that COVID-19 is having on staff morale, stress, and engagement.
- Reporting includes data analysis, insights and ‘next steps’ recommendations by an organisational psychologist.
What’s the investment?
Normally this would cost $78 per license, but we believe that every organisation should be empowered to support their employees and their families during this time, which is why we’re offering 12 months access to the program for $48 (48% saving).
What’s the return?
The WHO estimates that for every dollar spent on scaling up treatment for common mental disorders, a four-dollar return can be realised in improved health and productivity. (Mental Health in the Workplace, World Health Organisation, May 2019)
Our team is made up of highly trained registered psychologists and workplace mental health specialists with 20+ years’ commercial experience. Our reputation is built on the strength of our results, repeat business and referrals.
We’re trusted mental health partners to companies including: AGL, StateCover, Gippsland Water, SunRice, Department of Social Services, Yancoal, Deloitte, Bureau of Meteorology, Oil Search, Caltex, Frasers Property Group, Department of Education and many more.